- Must be able to plan a schedule for 10 employees
- Must be able to organize plans to make them more effective
- Must be able to implement plans so they work effectively
- Must be able to control by evaluating results to make sure plans are effective
Preferred Management Theory
We would prefer to have a manager that follows the Quality Theory because our goal is to do our jobs as quickly and efficiently as possible with minimal errors.
- Communicator - We would like someone that is able to handle private information and to pass it on the the employees that it concerns.
- Relationship Builder - We would like someone that builds relationships with their coworkers and if polite and friendly.
- Decision Maker - We are looking for someone that is capable of making decisions that will effect the company positively.
- We would like someone between the age of 18 and 30
- Someone that can manage money well
- Must be able to manage drive thru, lobby, kitchen, dining room
- Cleaning supplies, grill, fryer,ingredients
- Food, napkins, plates, trays