Week of April 29th, 2019
- Clarity Survey - Required - Please see below for more info from Trent.
- Extra Tubs - Have any extra storage tubs you'd be willing to part with? Let Jordan know! We're gathering them for something awesome. :)
- Collaborative Team Time - The next round will be held in Team Leads' rooms.
- Summatives - As you complete your Summative Conference with your appraiser, please be sure to log in and sign it electronically.
- STAAR Supplemental Aides - Please give these to Jordan by April 30th.
- Volunteer Breakfast - Our Volunteer Breakfast is this coming Friday! Please make sure you have your breakfast item in the Library first thing. Thank you Corrinne for your work in organizing this event!
Clarity Survey - Due April 30th
If you haven't already, please take some time to fill out the clarity survey to help us make decisions regarding technology.
Here is a list of educators required to take the survey and remember all learners grades 3-5 need to take the survey. Please let me know if you need any assistance in doing so, again all resources live in the below link.
You may access all of the materials needed for the survey by following the link below. You may be required to log in. If it doesn't work for you please let me know.
EOY RtI Meetings
- Date of Meeting
- Response to Intervention
- Action to be Taken
- Notes from RtI Meeting to Review Progress
Teacher Appreciation Week
In addition to the amazing food and treats from our parents, please enjoy jeans all week with the shirt of your choice.
After School Meetings
- Wednesday, May 1st - May Faculty Meeting
- Wednesday, May 8th - Quick Faculty Meeting w/ Mr. Hunt followed by 3rd-5th STAAR Training (only required for those involved in upcoming testing)
Week At A Glance
- Teacher Appreciation Week begins!
- Specials Team Time
- 3rd Grade Amazing Race Kick-Off - 1:45 - Cafe
- 3rd Team Time
- STAAR Supplemental Aides due to Jordan
- Last day to submit Flex Hour requests
- 1st Day of May!
- 4th Team Time
- Faculty Meeting - 3:30
- 5th Team Time
- Kinder Round-Up - 5:30
- Volunteer Breakfast
- Rise & Shine
- School Lunch Heroes Day - Wear your superhero gear to support our Cafe Ladies. Deliver thank-you notes/cards to the Cafe!