Brock Intermediate News
February 10, 2019
Lost & Found to be Donated 2/15
Career Exploration Opportunities
Monday, February 11th
- 4th grade Field STAAR test - BIS was chosen to participate in this STAAR test for 4th-grade Writing/ELA. The campus will be closed to visitors on this day since we are required to follow test security protocol for Field tests as well.
- Wear Bruner Tough shirts or a Brock Spirit Shirt in support of Dee's final surgery
- 3-5 grade students may bring a basketball with his/her name on it if they want to use it during the Basketball Unit in PE. The coaches will keep the balls locked up each day while studying the unit.
Tuesday, February 12th
- 6th-grade Math Benchmark
- 5th-grade Spinal Screenings (details below)
Wednesday, February 13th
- Community Wide Basketball Playoff Pep Rally 7:30 BHS Gym
Thursday, February 14th
- Valentine's Exchange/Parties - delivery of Val-O-Grams (click here for more information)
- End 4th Six Weeks
Friday, February 15th
- No School - Teacher Professional Learning Day
- Daddy/Daughter Dance:
Friday, February 15th 6:00-8:00 p.m.
Grades: PK - 6th
Location: Brock Elementary
Cost: $5.00 per person
Saturday, February 16th
- Elementary Archery at Argyle
Monday, February 18th
- President's Day - No School Teacher/Student Holiday
Tuesday, February 19th
- 3rd grade Field Trip to Amon Carter
Wednesday, February 20th
- 6th grade to Amon Carter
Friday, February 22nd
- Report Cards Home
Saturday, February 23rd
- All Archery Teams at Ennis
Brock ISD yearbooks are currently on sale for $65. Click here for more details.
Eagle Eyes are fathers, grandfathers, uncles, and other father-figures who volunteer throughout the school year at Brock Elementary.The “Eagle Eyes” will work right along-side the staff as they read and work with students, play at recess, eat lunch with students, watch the school entrances and hallways, assist with traffic flow and any other assigned activities where they actively engage with all students.
If you are interested in being an Eagle Eye, please here for more information as well as forms to fill out and turn in.
BIS Lunch Times
3rd grade: 11:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
4th grade: 11:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
5th grade: 10:55 a.m. - 11:25 a.m.
6th grade: 11:55 p.m. - 12:25.m.