Krueger Cavalier Newsletter
A word from your principal
The end of the 1st-grading period is coming soon. Report cards will be sent home on 10/21. Classroom teachers will begin scheduling beginning-of-the-year conferences with you to share your child's learning progress.
Take a moment to read the Counselor's Corner newsletter, it offers suggestions and support for your child. It also provides insight into the strategies we teach students to use when facing a big or small problem.
I hope you have a great week.
Yours in Education
Krueger will foster and nurture the learning experience for all students.
Every day, every student grows in confidence, curiosity, and capability.
Krueger PTA News
We are excited to kick off our Krueger Fun Run on 10/26/2022. Our goal is to raise $15,000 for individualized gifts for each grade level and specials classes and to strengthen our school community.
Our school has always relied on fundraising to provide exceptional opportunities to enhance student learning and we need YOUR HELP registering your student(s) and sharing with friends and family.
Mark your calendars for the Krueger Fun Run fundraiser kicking off soon!
Key dates to remember:
● REGISTRATION OPENS - 10/12/2022
Register on MYBOOSTER.COM
● Krueger Fun Run Kick Off - 10/26/2022
● Event Day - 11/04/2022
We are grateful for our Krueger family!
Thank you for supporting Krueger PTA.
Follow our Krueger PTA on Facebook
Dates to note
Custodial appreciation day
ECC/ECSE, PK-2 Individual pictures
ALE, 3-5 Individual pictures
PTA Tape the Principal see flyer
End of the grading period
11:45 am early release
Parent Dyslexia Awareness Night in Krueger Library 5-6 pm
Report cards go home
Perfect Attendance Celebration
PTA Boosterthon FUN RUN Kickoff
Book Character Parade (details to come)
50th Day of School
- School Hours: 7:45 am -3:00 pm. If students arrive after 7:45 am they will be considered tardy.
- Make sure your child's teacher knows how your child will go home each day
- If you change your child's way home for the school day, please call the school by 2 pm, ensuring ample time for the office staff to notify your child's teacher.
- If you need to change your child's way home permanently, either send an email or note to your child's teacher.
- If your child rides a bike to and from school, remind them to leave their bike inside the gated area at the side of the school.