Repair A Failed SQL Server 2016 Installation
Fix Repair A Failed SQL Server 2016 Installation
Microsoft has recently launched SQL Server 2016 which has been developed with advanced and higher security technology.
While installing SQL Server 2016 you may come across an error message stating:
“ SQL Server upgrade failed. To continue, investigate the reason for the failure, correct the problem, and then repair your installation “.
Here are some tips given to Repair A Failed SQL Server 2016 Installation:
1. Run SQL Server set up application that is setup.exe from SQL Server installation media.
2. After prerequisites and system verification you will be prompted to set up programs which displays the SQL Server Installation Main Page.
3. From the left-hand navigation area select Maintenance and then click on Repair to initiate the repair operation.
4. The next windows runs all the set up support rule and file routines. Select OK button to continue.
5. Now select the instance which you want to repair and click on Next button.
6. In order to validate the operation repair rules will run, you just click on Next to continue.
7. Now you will see “Ready to repair page”. It indicates that the operation is ready to proceed. Click on Repair.
8. Now you will be able to view the status of the repair operation through Repair Progress page.
Steps to Repair A Failed SQL Server 2016 Installation using Command Prompt:
After running this command in command prompt you will be able to Repair A Failed SQL Server 2016 Installation.
If you failed to Repair A Failed SQL Server 2016 Installation through the above mentioned steps then you may use third party tool SQL Database Recovery Software. This tool will help you to Repair A Failed SQL Server 2016 Installation in simple steps.
For more information click on the given link: http://www.sqldatabase-recovery.com