Cure Panel Talk Show On Myeloma
with Dr. Robert Orlowski and Gary Petersen
Dr. Robert Orlowski on The Myeloma Cure Panel on Thursday 25 April 2013 @ 6pm EST.
Robert Z. Orlowski, MD, PhD, is Director of Myeloma, and Professor of Medicine in the Departments of Lymphoma/Myeloma and Experimental Therapeutics, Division of Cancer Medicine, at The University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer Center in Houston, Texas. He is board-certified in internal medicine and medical oncology. Dr. Orlowski earned his doctoral degree in molecular biophysics and biochemistry from Yale University and his medical degree from the Yale University School of Medicine. He completed his internship and residency in Internal Medicine at Barnes Hospital at the Washington University in St. Louis School of Medicine. Dr. Orlowski has published numerous book chapters, articles, and abstracts on cancer therapy, with a focus on the molecular pathogenesis of oncologic disease processes and the mechanisms of action of chemotherapeutics.
Please send in your myeloma questions to be answered by our eminent expert and experienced panelists on Cure Panel Talk Show.
Myeloma Cure Panelists
Myeloma Cure Panel Talk Show @ 6pm EST
Thursday, April 25th 2013 at 6pm
This is an online event.
LISTEN to MYELOMA CURE PANEL TALK SHOW BROADCASTS HERE
- AUGUST MYELOMA CURE PANEL with Dr. Ravi Vij on Latest Myeloma Treatments
- SEPTEMBER MYELOMA CURE PANEL with Dr. Parameswaran Hari and Gary Petersen onMyeloma Disease Progression and Treatment
- OCTOBER MYELOMA CURE PANEL with Pat Killingsworth on Myeloma Cure vs Control
- NOVEMBER MYELOMA CURE PANEL with Dr. James R. Berenson on Myeloma Treatment without Transplant
- JANUARY MYELOMA CURE PANEL with Dr. Shaji K. Kumar and Dr. Edward A. Faber on New Promising Treatments for Myeloma
- FEBRUARY MYELOMA CURE PANEL with Pat Killingsworth, Gary Petersen, Nick Van Dyk, and Sandy Hirsch - An online support group discussion.
- MARCH MYELOMA CURE PANEL with Matt Goldman, Anya Prince, Amy Garofalo and Pat Killingsworth - Working While Living with Myeloma.
About Cure Panel Talk Show
Cure Panel is organized by CureTalk, a blog dedicated to discussing the future of medicine and the latest treatments under development. Cure Panel Talk Show is a series of monthly conference calls that will feature leading medical experts in conversation with patients/bloggers/researchers/health consumers. The panel will discuss latest cures under development of a given condition like Myeloma, Prostate Cancer.
CureTalk is a blog of TrialX.com, an online platform to connect patients to clinical trials of new treatments.
Find Myeloma Trials at http://myelomatrials.org
Ask Dory for Clinical trials for all conditions at http://trialx.com/ask