Banksmeadow PS Staff Bulletin
WEEK 4 - 16th - 20th May
I hope you are all having a relaxing weekend.
There have been some changes to the timetable this week due to Stage 2's excursion and to accommodate some people who are attending courses. I have attached this week's timetable - please let me know if you have any problems.
*Reminders for this week:
- Absences to be updated by Monday, ready for the HSLO's visit
- Programs due next week
* Report Timeline
Tuesday 14th June - Reports to supervisors
Thursday 30th June - Reports sent home
Monday 27th June - All Term 2 assessment data to be logged on ESR by now
Tuesday 26th July - Parent-Teacher Interviews
* Poonam will be away again this week. Brooke will be taking her class.
* Stage 2 Excursion, as well as Aboriginal students from Years 3-6. Monica will also be attending this excursion so won't be at school for her groups.
* Jorden to Reading Recovery training at 12:30pm
* Australian Girls' Choir Auditions at 12pm in the hall. Please send the following students to my office at 12pm
* LST Meeting @ 8:15am. If you have any items to add to the agenda, please just email me with the name of the student and a few words about the reason for referral. I will add it to the formal agenda.
* TPL Meeting at 3:15pm in the 2S classroom
* No Exec Meeting
* Noni, Roxanne, Tina and Annie to Visible Learning Day at South Coogee PS
* Nikita and Liz to Positive Partnerships course
* Staff Meeting @ 8:15am
* Walk Safely to School Day @ 8:30am
* Zone Cross Country from 10am. Year 6 will be split on a replacement basis.