Componets of Wellness
- Diet: Eat right by consuming your daily needs of protein, vegetables, fruits, and dairys.
- Physical: Atleast 30 - 40 minutes of vigorous activity sch as running or bicycling or 60 minutes of moderate such as walking.
- Emotional: control stress and express emotions comfortably.
- Social: Interact with others.
- Spiritual: Provides meaning and direction in life and enables you to grow, learn, and meet in new challenges.
- Environmental: Promote health measures that improve the sandard of living and the qualiy of life in the communtiy.
Self Destructive Behavior
- Self Harm: cuttin, hitting, burning, and excessive tattoos and piercings
- Substance abuse: Drinking, smoking, and misuse of medicine