12 December 2014
This week we have......
- Been little stars in our festive sing-along
- Written 'I can...' statements
- Learnt f, ff, l and ss sounds in phonics
- Made different size reindeers
- Started to make a festive card for someone special
You can continue to help us by....
- 'Kiss and drop' your child in the morning. Thank you for your support!
- A red post box will be available in the atrium from Monday for your child to post a festive card to a friend or adult. Please label clearly with a name and class.
- Next Thursday- your child will need a festive lunch. You can wrap the lunchbox like a present or with tinsel or add something special. F1 and F2 will come together for lunchtime in the atrium, followed by a shared playtime. There may even be a special visitor..............
- Next week we say goodbye to Violet and would like to wish the family well.
- We would like to wish you all a very happy holiday. Don't forget that school finishes at 12.00 on Friday 19 December and resumes on Tuesday 6 January. We look forward to welcoming you back in 2015!