January 20, 2023
Mrs. Akers' Top Three - Ep. #518 - 1/20/23
Front Desk Reminder
If you are needing to make changes to your student's transportation, please remember:
- All transportation changes need to be done by 2:30 pm, we cannot accept end-of-day changes after this time.
- If your student is leaving early, they will need to be picked up by 3:00 pm, so that you will not get stuck in our car rider/dismissal lines. After 3:00 pm, your student will need to go home their original way.
Thank you for your help in making dismissal run smoothly!
- Tuesday, January 24 - Literacy Family Night - 5:30-6:30 pm; Grades 2-5
- Wednesday, January 25 - McTeacher Night - Grades PK, 1, 3, 5
- Wednesday, February 1 - Bounce Bounce Spirit Night
- Wednesday, February 1 - District Spelling Bee at the Berry Center, 5:00 pm
- Friday, February 3 - Father/Daughter Dance
- Tuesday, February 7 - Class Photos (Spring portraits in March)
- Wednesday, February 8 - 100th day of School!
- Friday, February 10 - Spirit Shop during all lunches
Students are nominated for this Principal’s recognition award for going above and beyond our school expectations - those who exhibit leadership, kindness, and extraordinary character!
We are so proud to announce this week's Akers' All-Stars:
- Avery Tai-Quimbao
- Zaara Mishra
- Jett Tran
- Adalyn Morrison
- Noah Tamez
- Isabella Cheadle
- Max Harper
Pictures from our week!
2021-22 Federal Report Card
Federal Report Cards for the state, the district, and each of the district’s campuses are now available on the district’s website at this link:
- Select a campus level (ex: Elementary, Middle, High)
- Find your campus
- Click 2021-22
- Click Federal School Report Card