The Prologue Project
By: Deontarrio Culpepper
The Knight's Physical Characteristics
- The Knight is dressed in a tunic made from coarse material.
- He wears a suit of armor (mail) that is stained by rust.
- He rides a good horse and cares for the horse better than he cares for himself.
The Knight's Occupational Description
The Knight's Character Traits
“chivalrie” (prowess), “trouthe” (fidelity), “honour” (reputation), “fredom” (generosity), and “curteisie” (refinement)
The Manciple's Physical Description
- He wore a tunic like most of the other pilgrims.
- Middle Aged
- Came from the Inner Temple
The Manciple's Occupational Description
The one who provides and supplies for his thirty+ masters; purchasing food supplies.
- They train to help others to live within their means.
- Purchases food and supplies for an institution such as a school, monastery, or law court.
The Manciple's Character Traits
- Make fools out of the upper class
The Parson's Physical Characteristics
- Wore a shepherd frock
The Parson's Occupational Description
- He was the priest for the church and was always willing to help others.
The Parson's Character Traits
- Very Principled