Coronado Middle School August, 2020
“What you permit, you promote.”
Messages from Karin
June 9: Virtual Awards Ceremony on KCMS 10:00 am
- PL Opportunity at 1:00 pm with Meg Appel Explain Everything PL Link Password: 8ae6hS
June 10: Promotion Drive Through 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
- Virtual Promotion Ceremony on KCMS 6:00 pm
June 11: Yearbook Distribution for 6th and 7th
June 12: Grading window closes at 3:00 pm
- 20-21 Supply Lists due to Dollyanne (from dept. leaders)
- Classroom check out completed
Grades: Semester 2 grades: Pass (P) No Pass (NP)
- Students who had a D, C, B, or A at the end of 3rd grading period will receive a Pass regardless of the DL work they did/didn't complete.
- Students who had an F at the end of grading period 3 and submitted 60% or more of the DL work will receive a Pass. (P)
- Students with a modified grade (IEP), please consult with case manager before giving a No Pass (NP)
Grading Window: The window is open and will close on June 12th at 3:00 pm.
Reminder: Indicate an N or NP in Synergy. We will not be providing citizenship grades. Please contact students receiving an NP.
Professional Learning Opportunities: Please contact your department leader regarding All virtual PL opportunities you'd like to attend.
Lots of good links here: https://ccee-ca.org/distance-learning.asp
Don't forget our document! Distance Learning Best PracticesSDCOE archived Innovative Digital Learning webinars https://bit.ly/SDCOEdigital.
Explain App PL: Interested in being able to rewind and re-record without re recording the entire video? Join Meg for a PL on Tuesday at 1:00 pm
Explain Everything PL Link Meeting ID: 781 3266 1100 Password: 8ae6hS
Excellent Article: https://www.pbs.org/a-call-to-action blog
Running Document: Please continue to add info here. I will be answering questions this weekend. DL Questions/Comments running doc
This information was released from the CDE on Monday, June 8th.