A Monthly Newsletter from the CoSA Director
- TONIGHT, Thursday 3/5 - 7PM - Black Box Theatre - Open Mic Night
- Friday 3/20 - 7PM - Black Box Theatre - Improv!
- Wednesday 3/25 - 6PM - Coronado Public Library Winn Room - Instrumental Music Piano Recital
Happy St. Patrick's Day Month
We we would like to extend a a big thank you to CoSA Musical Theatre & Drama Parent, Peter Bugler, and all of our volunteers for making Coronado's Talent a huge fundraising success for us! Speaking of volunteers, we are seeking some parents to help out at the CoSA Carnival on Friday, March 27 anytime between 1:30-4:30 p.m. (please see flyer below). Please email Tiffany if you are available: Tiffany.Bouchard@coronadousd.net.
Tiffany Bouchard, CoSA Director
Liz Josset, CoSA Office Assistant
Beth Connelly, CoSA Foundation Executive Administrator
Save the Date
CoSA STUDENT HEADSHOTS
Purchase a digital copy of your student’s professional headshot. Great for college applications, auditions, and a wide variety of uses! Professional headshots can cost up to thousands of dollars – your student’s headshot is available thanks to the generosity of CoSA Parent and Professional Photographer, Jenece Hamby, for a $50 donation to the CoSA Foundation.
CoSA FOUNDATION PARENT FUND UPDATE
Dear CoSA Families,
Congratulations on being part of the Nationally Recognized, Award-Winning Coronado School of the Arts.
CoSA relies on contributions from EVERY family to ensure that every CoSA student receives the very best, pre-professional level education in the Arts.
Did you know that although CoSA is a school-within-a-school on the campus of Coronado High School, Coronado Unified School District ONLY supports 1 hour out of the 3 hours daily of arts education? The annual $2,000 per student request is a tax-deductible contribution that breaks down to roughly $1.49 per hour for the school year. The value and return on your contribution is more than tenfold!!
- CoSA relies on parent donations and the community to support 2 hours daily of instruction for our children. WITHOUT THESE CONTRIBUTIONS COSA CANNOT SURVIVE!
- YOUR donation funds teachers' salaries, office support, and materials & supplies.
HOW to Contribute:
- DIRECT: Visit the CoSA Foundation website: cosafoundation.org
- YOU can make a one-time donation of $2,000, or set up convenient monthly contributions via credit card or check. Click on the Purple button.
- WORKPLACE: You can reach out to your company and ask if they will sponsor your child, or if they will match your donation.
- NETWORK: You can send an email blast to family and friends, providing them the link (cosafoundation.org) and your child’s name and conservatory.
- FUNDRAISE: You can fundraise on behalf of your child and their conservatory.
WHERE your funds go:
We are all in this together and believe every child should have access to San Diego County’s Elite Choice for Arts Education. Call Beth Connelly, our CoSA Foundation Executive Administrator, at 619-522-6202 to discuss creative ways to contribute.
Thank You for Your Support!
Executive Administrator, CoSA Foundation