or Captains of Industry
Click the button below to view the list of some of the Wealthiest Americans today. You will pick two modern entrepreneurs to research and explain their influence to American society along with if they should be considered a Robber Baron or Captain of Industry.
Create a Chatter Pix video for each of the entrepreneurs. You will upload a photo of them in the Chatter Pix app and use your voice to make them "talk."
In 30 seconds (for each video) you need to state:
- Who they are?
- What is there is business?
- If they would be considered more of a Robber Baron or Captain of Industry.
- Provided at least 3 reasons why they would be considered a Robber Baron or Captain of Industry.
- Title: Robber Barons or Captains of Industry
- Background Image: A relevant background image
- Videos: 3 Chatter Pix Videos with captions above noting their name and company and if you believe the are more of a Robber Baron or Captain of Industry. Note how they influence(d) American society.
- Define: Define the following words on the digital poster(include an image for each) and note which of the 3 of your Entrepreneurs engaged in the following tactics: Horizontal Integration, Vertical Integration, Monopoly, Trust, Free-Enterprise, Philanthropy, Lobbying, Globalization, Corporate Consolidation, and Multinationals
- Compare: Answer the following: Why were so many if the richest Americans were from the Gilded Age period? How is different for Entrepreneurs today compared to those who acquired their wealth at turn of the century?
- Name: Include your name and period