2014 New Project Codes
Hello all and Happy New Year!
As we begin our journey into 2014, the North America Operating Model will not only be structured by Regional P&Ls, but also by Domain and Account based P&Ls. In order to properly align our costs with this model, please read this mail pertaining to the proper treatment of internally facing costs. Outlined below are some key principles, guidance and updated internal codes you may need to use.
New Project Codes
Below is a table showing the new project codes that were created, by domain.
*Note - these codes are to be used for both time and expenses.
Outlined below are guiding principles you will need to use in relation to the new project codes in the above table. Again, these are for both time and expense.
1. Group Codes – All time and pre-approved expenses not directly related to a billable project or account activity should be coded to the respective domain group codes, as per table above.
2. Training Codes – All training should be coded to a specific domain, as per table above, unless related to new hire, MP School or PC School (see attached).
3. Recruiting Codes– All recruiting should be coded to a specific domain, as per table above.
4. Sales Codes – All time and pre-approved expenses not directly related to a billable project or account activity and incurred by Associate Partners, Partners or anyone in sales, should be coded to domain-specific sales codes, as per table above.
5. Account GBD Codes – All expenses that are directly related to account activity or non-billable project expenses should be coded using Account GBD codes - these codes are available upon request and permission from Project Manager (Ops Leads) only. Use for both group and sales.
Please do not hesitate to follow up with any questions. In addition to the attached sheet containing all relevant internal project codes, information regarding the new codes will also be posted on CiT, click HERE.