Coding: K-1 Chat
MP1 Week 7
- We've learned about the parts of the computer (hardware & software)
- We've learned computers think using Binary Code (0's and 1's)
- We've learned we must be very specific when programming a computer
Click Here: Video on The History of Computers
While you're watching, think about all the things on our house that use computer today!
Click Here: Your Assignment!
Print out and scan back or type your answers directly in the Moodle Submission Box!
See you in CyberSpace!
Getting Started With Kodable
- An algorithm is a plan, a set of step-by-step instructions that a computer follows to solve a problem.
- To solve the problem, the instructions have to be followed in the right order.
- If the instructions are not carried out in the right order, you won’t get the result you expected.
- When you don't get the right result, that's called a bug!