B5 Transitional Three's Ms. Meghan
- Next weeks theme: I Can Discover Spring
- Letters of the week: Q and R
- March 15: Summer Camp Registration Begins
- Good Friday, March 25 No Classes
Reminders / Notes
- I will order our caterpillars this week. We will be talking a lot about caterpillars and butterflies for the next few weeks. This is such a fun science project!!!
- We are working on more independence... The boys are taking their lunch boxes out and putting them with their backpacks. They are so proud to be doing this!
- AMAZING BOYS!!! I am so proud of all my friends!
What We Are Working on This Month
- Shape: Rectangle
- Color: Orange
- Counting: 2 and 4 (2 short sides, 2 long sides and 4 corners)
- Bible Verse / Song: "Nothing is impossible with God." Like 1:37
- Frog Street Press: Rectangle (A.K.A. Rudy Rectangle)
- Calendar: March season, daily weather observations, days of the week song.
What We Did This Week
- We enjoyed Spinnyo's, cutting paper in the sensory table, legos on the light table, Magnet tiles on the light table, Little Pet Shop, letter sorting, bug net, looking at bugs, , crayons, markers, color stick matching, stretching bands on pegs, stickers, and lacing cards.
- We had Story Time with the entire Blue Hall on Thursday and Friday. I just love Story Time!!!!
- We marched to "We Are The Dinosaurs", while we had dinosaur shaker eggs.
- For Art, we made cowboys on Tuesday. We made armadillos on Wednesday. We glued spikes on a cactus on Thursday . Friday we drew pictures with colored pencils. We had so much fun this week!!!
- We read: "Rectangle", "Z is for Moose", "Circle, Square, Moose", "I Really Like Slop!", "This book just ate my dog!", "We are in the wrong book!", "Pigs Make Me Sneeze!", "The End (almost)", "Open Very Carefully a book with bite", "Here comes trouble!", Our favorite book this week was "Pigs Make Me Sneeze!"