THE PATRIOT POST
Newsletter for PHES Students and Families
We are so excited to see your kiddos!
Please review our updated schedule HERE
By this time next week you should receive a letter in the mail from your teacher welcoming your student to their class for the 21-22 school year. That letter will include supply lists, as I'm sure you want to take advantage of those back to school sales!
Back to School Night
Thursday, Aug. 12th, 5:30-7pm
4795 Patriot Ridge Drive
Look who had a Birthday this week:
Need to Know Info for a Safe Return
- All students will be in-person. There is no online or hybrid option for Providence Hall students.
- Masks are not mandatory, but per federal and state recommendations students and staff who choose to wear a mask will be supported by our faculty and staff.
- Cleaning procedures will still be followed to ensure a clean and safe campus.
- Parents should not send students to school if they have COVID symptoms (see chart below).
- Faculty and staff will send a student to the school nurse if student is exhibiting COVID symptoms. The school nurse will assess the student's condition and, if necessary, send the student home.
- Students and staff with COVID-19 symptoms are encouraged to get a COVID test.
- Students and staff who test positive for COVID should not return to school until at least 24 hours after their symptoms subside.
Follow us on Instagram @ProvidenceHallElementary