Modern Learner Days @ NCESD
Classroom Tech Integration from One Colleague to Another
On October 19th, All Presenters Will Be Included in a Drawing for the new HP Stream Laptop!
OCTOBER 19TH IS ALMOST HERE!
- How YOU integrate STEM in YOUR computer class
- Coding in the classroom
- Using Google Apps in YOUR STEM Classroom
- How to integrate STEM in YOUR MS Math Classroom
- How to integrate STEM in YOUR MS Science Classroom
- Mobile Polling Software – How to see what students really know!
- Emerging Trends: The shift from formal education to work-integrated learning.
- How to use Technology in any classroom with any lesson: The SAMR model.
- Using Edvation’s Exibi software to create student portfolios.
- 10 hidden secrets of Google extensions
This Series is for Classroom Teachers, Principals, Curriculum Directors & Administrators:
Join us for a full day of classroom tech demonstrations from colleagues and IT Professionals. What works? What's the latest? Who does it best? ...Changes in the way we teach and learn are at a historical high. Keeping up has been almost impossible. This day is about bringing together like minded educators, teachers, and leaders to collaborate and learn about the cutting-edge of education. With relevant discussions about instructional technology integration, this day will give your staff the ability to teach, lead, and innovate with their students and colleagues.