The Beautiful Side of Life
...in the midst of quarantine ... part V
It would be great if we could simply be successful, integrity-filled people without any effort, but the truth of the matter is that the most important pieces of our character are created in the places that nobody sees but us.
So ... is it worth it? Yes. Does it matter? Yes. Why bother? Because this unplanned time in life is going to catapult you into amazing things in the years to come. For once in a really long time we actually have time. Don't waste it.
The end of the fitness challenge is in sight ... are you still going?!
Need to add a little spice to your planking life? Need a song that gets stuck in your head for the rest of your life? Try this:
Need an accountability partner?
Your Daily Dose of Good News (...because good things are still happening!)
Hospitals empowering recovered Covid-19 patients using #CodeRocky
This guy did a surprise drive-up concert to cheer up his neighbors:
A little challenge for you:
What can I do?
- Write a song
- Make a card or care package and put it in your neighbor's mailbox
- Video chat with someone you love
- Do something to cheer someone up
- Try a new recipe
- Create a cozy corner in your room to create art, read, or reflect
- Make a collage or a vision board of who you are, and who you want to become
- Research someone you admire: what were some of their high and low points?
- Write a list of all the things you are grateful for
Want to test your 3-D drawing skills? Try these step-by-step tutorials:
Join me every Thursday at 1pm for a small group on Google Meet.
All are welcome - topics will vary from week to week. Come for one week or come for all!
Join us by clicking here!