🤠 Monday Morning RU NEWS! 🤠
Sneak peek for the week of May 15th- May 18th
Antler Day is May 17th and we need volunteers! 😎
Antler Day is May 17th and we need volunteers to ensure that we have plenty of help with all of the fun games and activities! Please click here https://www.signupgenius.com/go/904094EA5AF2CA3FA7-antler1 to sign up!
Things you need to know! 📌
- Click here for the district newsletter - Lots of info on summer camps
It's time to return your bus ID tags to school! 🚌
We recently sent bus tags home for all students who are currently NOT riding the bus. Unfortunately, we sent them home a little too soon and need to collect them for the 23-24 school year. All tags will be kept at school and returned in August. We appreciate your help!
We will collect CURRENT bus rider tags during the week of May 15th.
Mark you calendar! 🗓
- 5/15 Talent Show part 1 at 9:15 in the gym
- 5/15 Talent Show part 2 at 1:45 in the gym
- 5/15 PTO meeting at 4:15 in the library
- 5/16 3rd grade celebration at Main Event
- 5/16 Kindergarten end of year celebration @9:30 followed by family picnics
- 5/17 Antler Day
- 5/18 Last Day of School - SUMMER here we come!
- 5/18 Popcorn Day for all students! Happy last day from PTO!
End of school reminders 📝
- All library books are due by May 12th! Don't forget to check under the bed for missing books!
- All outstanding lunch balances need to be paid by May 18th.
- RU school supplies list and pre-pack order info - http://1stdayschoolsupplies.com/kits.php?sid=1177362 ( Pre-pack supplies are NOT required, but simply an option if you choose to utilize them.
- All medications will need to be picked up by the last day of school. Medications must be picked up by a parent and won't be sent home with students. Any medication that is not picked up on May 18th by the end of the day will be destroyed unless prior pickup arrangements have been made.
- All lost and found items will be donated on May 19th.