Connections to State Standards
With the varying standards across states, we put together a blog post to show you the countless ways audio books connect to different state standards.
Attend a webinar
and view other webinar opportunities here.
The audio book solution
Closing the 30 million word gap
"Proficient reading is predicated on having a large vocabulary, Weil said—and “it’s through repeated exposure to spoken, sophisticated words that you build vocabulary.” Listening to audio books can increase the frequency that kids are getting this exposure, both in the classroom and at home"
Subscribe to stay up to date
"What's New" Blog (research, articles, awards, etc.)
Tales2go Blog (classroom/library listening integration, guest blog posts, etc.)
Newly Added Titles
Featured titles from smaller publishers
- An Occurrence at Owl Creek Bridge (Grades 3-5)
- Voice in the Forest (Grades 3-5)
- Is Love a Fairy Tale? (Grades 3-5)
- What are Dreams Made of? (Grades 6-8)
- El Flautista de Hamelin (Spanish)
- Nanushka: A Russian Children's Story (Grades 3-5)
- Learning Disguised by Smiling (Grades 1-2) (Music)
- Money Math (Grades 1-2) (Music)
- Nursery Rhymes (PreK-K) (Music)