OHES Paw Prints
Principal's Update ~ January/February 2019
OHES Bald Eagle!
This American symbol of freedom was spotted behind our school recently. Very exciting for students and teachers!
A Few Safety Reminders
- Release children on the "curb side" of the vehicle when dropping off at the east parking lot or west end circle. Staff are there to welcome children into the building.
- Do not leave children unattended - our staff supervision outdoors begins at 9:20 a.m.
Entrance to Orchard Hill School
- All visitors MUST enter and exit the building through the main front door.
- Visitors will be asked to identify themselves and state the purpose of their visit prior to admittance into the building.
NOTE: For the safety of everyone in our building, staff members are not permitted to hold the door for any visitor. Please do not take offense if the door is latched and you are asked to ring yourself in with the main office personnel.
Cars are not permitted in the bus lanes in front of the school between 9:00 and 9:40 a.m. as this creates a traffic and safety hazard for students during arrival. Please do not pass a bus that is unloading children at any time.
Kindergarten registration is taking place at Orchard Hill School! We look forward to starting this school journey with you and your child and appreciate your cooperation. Please note that your child must be 5 years old before October 1st. If you should have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the main office at 609-466-7605.
Be on the Lookout for Daily Kindness Themes!
BRRRRR, IT'S COLD OUTSIDE!
Report Card Access- February 8
Your child's report card will be available online through Parent Resources starting Friday, February 8 at 4:00. They will be available until March 8. During this time, you will be able to view, print, and save.
To log in:
1) Visit https://parents.mtsd.k12.nj.us
2) Enter your username, which is your email address, and your password. If you forget your password, use the "Forgot My Password" link just below the Login button. Your password will then be sent by email in a few minutes.
If you unable to log in or do not have an account, please contact Jaime Velez at email@example.com