SES WEEKLY FORECAST
5 Day Forecast
- Mon.11 CLEMSON PLAYS FOR NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP
- Mon.11 ADK Meeting 4:00 in library
- Mon. 11 Title I Meeting @ D.O. 11:00 (for Mr. Lesley)
- Mon.11 Letter of Intent for teachers goes out
- Tues.12 Lunch and Learn 11:30-12:30
- Wed. 13 End of 2nd Nine Weeks
- Wed. 13 PTO Luncheon
- Wed. 13 Junie B. Jones Musical @ Spearman
- Thurs. 14 Grade Level Meetings (during Planning)
- Fri. 15 Professional Dev. Day - No Students
- Fri. 15 Letter of Intent Due
LETTER OF INTENT (for teachers)
The District Letter of Intent for teachers will be placed in your box on Monday 11. Please turn in your Letter of Intent to Ms. Morgan by Jan. 15. Please let me know if you have any questions.
Report Card Information
Wed., Jan. 13 End of 2nd Nine Weeks
Friday, Jan. 15 Professional Development Day
This Friday 15 will be a Professional Development Day. There will not be any official professional development planned, in order to work on completing our AdvanED material.
Please plan on working in your rooms and catching up on things. I will coordinate with individuals who may need to assist with any AdvancED material.