July 31, 2020
Dearest Grant Families,
As you know, our district is starting the 2020-21 school year in the Distance Learning model. While online school is not an ideal format for elementary school-aged students, I am certain that we will able to create a strong community, support our families and offer the same rigorous instruction that we always have at Grant School. We are here for you and will get through this together.
In the upcoming weeks, we will have many opportunities for you to connect with me and your student's teacher. Open and clear communication will be critical and I will make myself available for feedback, support or simply to listen. I look forward to connecting with you all soon and am excited to get this year started!
Important Upcoming Dates:
- Monday, August 10th: Welcome letters from your teachers will be emailed to you. This will include a link to sign up for a time slot to material pick up on the first day of school. It will also contain important information about the start of school.
- Tuesday, August 11th: Virtual Parent Orientation: A Guide to Distance Learning
- Wednesday, August 12th: Frist Day of School and Material Pick up!
PCS Student & Family Handbook
• Receive all school, classroom and group communication via email, text or app notification
• See important calendar events and RSVP
• See photos, links and attachments
• Sign up to volunteer or bring items
• Send private messages to teachers or staff
• Appreciate those who post messages (please give them generously!)