Cobra Connections TMS - THS
Parent-Family Newsletter - November 1, 2021
UPCOMING IMPORTANT DATES
Monday, November 8 - No School, Teacher Work Day
November 9 - Winter Activities PAC Mtng. 7:00 PM
Tuesday, November 16 - Parent/Teacher Conferences
Tuesday, November 16 - Senior and Parent Meeting at 6:30 PM
Thursday, November 18 - Parent/Teacher Conferences
Thursday, November 18 - MHS Induction at 7:00 PM
November 24, 25, 26 - No School
November 16 - Open Conferences
- All parents and families are welcome to attend conferences on November 16.
- The middle school will have conferences in the south gym and the high school teachers will be in their classrooms.
- Quarter 1 Report cards (TMS) and Semester 1 Midterms (THS) will be distributed at conferences.
November 18 - Scheduled Conferences
- Teachers will meet in teams with parents and students for conferences on November 18.
- The only families attending conferences on November 18, should be those with scheduled appointments.
- We are reaching out to families this week for scheduled conferences.
Please reach out with questions or concerns. Thank you!
Kevin Krenz - TMS
Luke Lutterman - High School
Senior Information Night
Click the button to view COVID 19 case information at Triton Public Schools.
THS Service Day
MSHSL - EXCEL Award
Applications for the MSHSL EXCEL Award are now available, and are due by November 12th!
Students must meet the following requirements to apply for the award:
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THE EXCEL AWARD, STUDENTS MUST
1. Be a junior in high school
2. Make satisfactory progress toward graduation requirements
3. Participate in a League-sponsored fine arts and/or athletic activity
4. Hold a leadership position in their school
5. Work voluntarily in their community
6. Meet MSHSL General Eligibility Requirements (Bylaw 206)
If you meet the above criteria, fill out the Google Form in the link below:
If you have any questions please contact Mr. Black at the email address below:
MSHSL - Triple A Award
Attention Seniors! Applications for the MSHSL Triple 'A' Award are now available!
The Academics, Arts, and Athletics Award, commonly known as the Triple 'A' Award, honors high school seniors throughout the state who have a 3.0 or higher-grade point average and who participate in League-sponsored athletic and fine arts activities.
To be eligible for the Academics, Arts, and Athletics Award a student must:
- Be a high school senior at the time of nomination. Schools may nominate one senior boy and one senior girl for this award.
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher at the time of nomination.
- Participate in at least one League-sponsored athletic program and one arts/activity program.
- Comply with the MSHSL's Student Code of Conduct
- Complete the application form and submit it to the administrative region secretary by the deadline date specified by the region committee.
If you meet the criteria, please fill out the Google Form below to apply for the award:
Please contact Mr. Black at the email address below if you have any questions!
Substitute Teachers Needed
We are always in need of substitute teachers. You can be a substitute teacher without having an educational degree. Our teachers leave great sub plans and we will help you every step of the way.
If you or someone you know is interested, I encourage you to explore getting a short call sub license with the Minnesota Department of Education.
Please contact Luke Lutterman with questions.
TMS - Homework Link
The Homework Link is updated each week and lists the homework and assessments coming up for your middle schooler. The homework is available on TMS Website under the menu tab. Click on documents and then TMS Homework Link.
Triton Theatre Presents - FOOLS
Dodge County Family Services Collaborative Online Class
Calm and Confident: Effective Parenting Skills to Grow Resilient Children
Monday, November 15, 2021
You want your child to be successful, but you're starting to see and hear things that worry you....You're not alone! Join Behavior Coach Angie Ellsworth, MS, LSW, LSC for strategies to increase connection, communication, and trust with your kids. You will also learn ways to stay calm, promote harmony, and provide opportunities to build resilience in your children. Bring paper and a pen...you will want to write these strategies down and give them a try!
Can’t log in live? No worries! Register and we will send you the recording to watch at your convenience.
Go to this link and register for free! You will receive login information closer to the date of class.
Questions? Call Dodge Co. Family Services Collaborative at 507-634-4334 or email@example.com