Kitô Vua Hội Đồng Huynh Trưởng
October 23, 2016
Đoàn Trưởng- Tr. Tân
- Inform directly to me if there are any behavioral misconduct or issues among các em and I will report it to Cha Kỳ. It is important that we are transparent so that we have a record if something were to happen down the road.
- Loaner Program:
- We made great progress thus far. Will inform các em on what constitutes proper navy blue pants since we have seen them wear navy blue jeggings, leggings, etc.
- We must be consistent so that it will not be confusing for các em.
- We will not punish them until we inform them on more clearer rules.
- Following Trung Uơng's regulations. We ask that you all support and collaborate with us on this manner.
- Help us keep the headquarter neat and clean! Please do not leave food, bags, binders, and pens on the headquarter counter.
Phó Quản Trị- Tr. Khoa
- Los Angeles Religious Education Congress is on March 13-15, 2015.
- We will leave on Thursday night and come home on Monday morning.
- More information will be provided. Keep in touch with me for more details.
Phó Nghiên Huấn- Tr. Thảo
- Lễ Bổn Mạng is next week! We have Adoration and performances final rehearsal on Saturday from 6:30-8:30pm. Feel free to come by to help us prepare for the big day! We will need help with crowd control on the day of.
- Huynh Trưởng Getaway is on January 23-24, 2015 in Colfax. $10.00 deposit fee is required to secure your placement since we are charged by person.
- Cấp 3 on July 22-26, 2015. Contact me for more information.
- World Youth Day information will be sent out via email. Frere Phong will answer questions on December 5th.
- Trivia Question: What are the first five books of the Old Testament? Tr. Thăng answered Deutoronomy, Genesis, Numbers, Leviticus, and Exodus!
Thủ Ký- Tr. Jenny
- Frere Phong is coming to our Parish on Friday, December 5th from 6:45-9:00pm! All Trợ Tá and Huynh Trưởngs (active and inactive) are welcome!!! There will also be Adoration and dinner at no cost. RSVP through Facebook Event or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can prepare enough food.
- Question ->Tr. Brian: Why do we not get the early excuse forms for classes?
- Answer -> Tr. Thảo: All forms go to Nhà Trường not us.
- Tr. Mão: Huynh trưởngs and Hiệp Sĩ Trưởng Thành are signing excused forms allowing các em to leave early. However, they do not leave and just hang out.
•11/2/14: Tr. Tiên
•11/10/14: Tr. Thăng
•11/13/14: Tr. Mão
•11/18/14: Tr. Valerie
•11/26/14: Tr. TJ
•11/23/14: Lễ Bổn Mạng
•11/30/14: No School
•12/5/14: Friday Night Talk With Frere Phong
•12/6/14: Youth Advent Retreat
•12/28/14: No School
•12/28/14: Choir Christmas/New Year Celebration
•12/31/14: Christmas/New Years Celebration
•1/23-1/24/15: Huynh Trưởng/Trợ Tá Getaway
Remarks for the Good of the Chapter
Thank you chú Mão for making delicious boba milk tea to fundraise for Youth Advent Retreat. This would not have been possible without your help, time, and effort. Thank you again to those who helped sold it as well!
If you are not in our email or texting group, please email us at email@example.com!!!
Kitô Vua Sacramento
Ban Thường Vụ welcome all suggestions and questions via email. Please refer to the information below. We will review it on a weekly basis and will get back to you in a timely manner. Thank you!