Transfiguration School Newsletter
May 18th, 2020
News and Notes
Happy Monday! I hope you had a wonderful weekend and were able to enjoy the beautiful weather. It is hard to believe that it was snowing just a week ago. Don't forget we have no school this Friday, May 22nd and Monday, May 25th and no assignments will be posted on Google Classroom. Enjoy your Memorial Day Weekend!
The rest of the school year will follow our school calendar, which means that the last day of school will be Friday, June 19th. I can't believe we are in the last month of school. It sure has been a unique year! We will be setting up a drop off/pickup day in June where students can drop off their books and chrome books and pick up any personal items. I will have more details regarding this in the next few weeks. We are currently figuring out the best way to do this while following social distance protocols.
Make sure to follow our social media accounts which are listed at the bottom of the newsletter. Today we started our 8th grade spotlights to highlight our wonderful 8th grade class! They will be moving on to their high schools, but will always be #TransfigStrong
Thank you and have a wonderful week!
Enrollment Deadline- June 1st
Thank you to all those who registered this last week. It is much appreciated!
As we adjust our plans to meet the new educational needs of our school and students, it is more critical than ever that we have accurate reenrollment numbers. Although in many ways we feel paused, planning for next year is not. Our book orders for the public schools are due shortly, transportation request deadline is coming up and I am in full planning mode. If you have not already done so, please register your children for the upcoming 2020-21 school year as soon as possible. If you apply before the deadline of June 1st, you will save $100 on the registration fee for each child.
#TransfigStrong Community Project
I want to give a big shout out to Mr. Romagnioli for creating our beautiful #TransfigStrong heart. Thank you to all of those who were able to stop by and sign it. Once again, I am in awe of our amazing Transfig community. If you have not had a chance, please come by and sign the heart.
What we are asking:
- Students are invited to come to the school at any time convenient for their families and paint a heart and sign their name.
- Families will need to bring their own paint or markers
- We ask that you only decorate a 5" x 5" size space per student to ensure there is room for all students
- Be creative and have fun!
Social Distancing Guidelines:
- It is imperative that you adhere to social distancing guidelines and wear a mask
- If someone is decorating the heart when you arrive please keep a safe six feet distance
- Please be considerate of timing if someone is waiting
- Do not share any paint or markers with others
- Bring wipes to wash your hands