Hastings Elementary School
Where Our Students Make a World of Difference
Check out what's happening this week:
1. Classroom Spotlight
2. Upcoming Parent Events
- Parent Math Night
3. Save the Date - Multicultural Fair (Monday, March 2nd!)
4. Mark Your Calendars!
Check Out Mrs. Windover's Kindergarten Class!
Upcoming Parent Events
Parent Math Night
Date: Thursday, January 30, 2020 (Snowdate: Tuesday, February 4, 2020 )
Time: 6:30 PM - 8:00 PM
Location: Mill Pond School Auditorium
Presented by: Jenny Deane, Ph.D.
Our goal for the evening is to support parents so that they can understand the math that is taught in today’s classrooms and, in turn, engage more actively in their children’s mathematics learning, both at home and at school. Check out the flyer HERE for additional information!
Save the Date - Multicultural Fair
Mark your Calendars!
Thursday, January 30th
- Parent Math Night, Mill Pond, 6:30-8:00
Tuesday, February 4th
- Parent Math Night (Snow Date)
Wednesday, February 5th
- 3rd Grade Strings Concert for Parents, 10:10
Thursday, February 6th
- Hastings Parent Group Meeting, Library, 6:30-7:30
Friday, February 7th
- Early Release for Students, 11:55
Tuesday, February 11th
- All School Meeting (Winer Music Celebration), Students Only
Thursday, February 13th
- Kindergarten Report Cards Issued
Monday, February 17th - Friday, February 21st
- No School - Winter Vacation
Monday, March 2nd
- Hastings Cultural Fair, 6:30-8:00, ALL Invited!
Tuesday, March 3rd
- No School for Students