8 WEEK MASTER MIND and GROUP COACHING PROGRAM
Are you ready to awaken to your best self to live a life with more purpose, meaning and joy? Then this is the program for YOU!
Join us each Wednesday, 6:30 - 7:30 pm (Pacific time), February 24 - April 13, 2016
Wednesday, Feb. 24th, 6:30-8:30pm
This is an online event.
This transformative online program will offer structured support, tools and inspiration to help you:
- Learn and apply proven success strategies through daily and weekly practices
- Engage in a mastermind community of support that inspires courage, creativity and action to achieve what you want in your life
- Receive and witness powerful group coaching from two certified life coaches
- Achieve your most pressing goals and desires, no matter how big or small
Meet the Coaches
DR. JEAN BARRY
Jean Barry, Ed.D., M.A. Counseling, B.P.A., is a certified Life Coach, educator with instructional Credentials in Psychology, Business Management and Accounting. Jean is the founder and owner of Barry Enterprises and dedicates her time to helping individuals or people in business leadership resolve problems, discover new potentials, design and implement intentional plans, and attain success. Jean has a rich background of over 20 years as a college counselor, professor, as well as many years as a business manager and private accountant. In her passion for empowering others to build and maintain the lives they want, she has assisted thousands of people in personal and social transformation. Currently she enjoys coaching, lecturing, and writing. Jean is married and has two grown children.
Lisa Rykert is a Board Certified Coach and holds a Master’s degree in Mental Health Counseling from Nova Southeastern University. She has 20+ years of experience in human resources and organizational development working within municipal, non-profit, corporate and higher education institutions. Lisa’s current joyful calling is to support individuals and organizations to fulfill their highest purpose and inspire others to do the same to make our world an amazing place to work and live life fully. Lisa recently published her first ebook, More Joy At Work Now. Lisa finds much joy spending time with her partner, hiking, doing photography, laughing and hanging out with friends and pets.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is included in this program?
8 weekly one-hour live online sessions (Feb. 24, Mar. 2, 9,16, 23, 30, Apr. 6, 13, 2016)
Access to audio recordings of all sessions
Private Facebook Mastermind Community
2 30-minute private coaching sessions
Access to success strategies tools and templates on Google Drive
What is a Mastermind Group?
Mastermind groups offer a combination of brainstorming, peer support, inspiration and accountability in a group setting to help all members achieve success.
What is Group Coaching?
Group coaching is coaching in a group setting in which a professional coach will coach one or more members of the group. The members of the group benefit from having the opportunity to be coached and learning as others are coached. This format makes coaching more accessible and also uses the collective wisdom of the group.
What If I miss a session?
Sessions will be recorded so you may access at a later time if you miss a meeting or want to listen again. Visual presentation materials will also be available via an online link. You can also interact with other participants in the private Facebook community.
How can I get the most out of this program?
- Commit to attending all sessions (for best results) and to listen to the replay if you miss a session.
- Maintain confidentiality.
- Do suggested practices and assignments.
- Be willing to risk feeling awkward while in the self-discovery process.
- Share your personal goals for the program and life challenges.
- Read concepts presented in Falling Awake by Dave Ellis (hardcopy and eBook available for purchase on Amazon and other retailers).
- Be willing to receive and give feedback.
- Desire to have a more WONDERFUL LIFE!
How do I sign up?
Click on the link below to register now:
Upon registration, further details will be shared.
Contact us directly to learn more.
Jean Barry can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 209-261-4498
Lisa Rykert can be reached at Lisa@KulaCoaching.com or by phone at 415-215-5472