Keeping you alive
How your body gets its nutrients and gets rid of toxins...
Lets get down to the central purpose of the digestive system!
(1) how the small intestine's villi pass nutrients to the blood stream
(2) the important purpose of the liver and gall bladder
Start by rereading the sections of your book on the small intestine, liver, and pancreas.
3. What other body system aids in getting nutrients to your cells?
3. How do villi pass nutrients into the blood stream?
4. What is the purpose of the liver?
5. Why does it produce bile?
6. What is the role of the gall bladder in removing toxins from your body?