December 7 - 12
Hello from sunny Hawaii!!
Winter season is in full swing, with the first wrestling match happening as well. I will be back in the office Thursday.
**THERE ARE CHANGES TO THE BASKETBALL SCHEDULE THIS WEEK DUE TO THE POWER OUTAGE AND STATE FOOTBALL SO MAKE SURE YOU REALLY READ THE SCHEDULE BELOW!
- TUESDAY: Girls basketball at Prep - White squad cheers late game with 6:45 pm arrival. Emily is your coach. Wear blue uniform with name bow. YOU DO WEAR UNIFORM WITH PANTS UNDER SKIRT TO SCHOOL.
- WEDNESDAY: Group 1 cheers wrestling at Mt. Spokane with 6:30 pm arrival. Emily is your coach. Wear your warm-ups only, hair half up with silver bow. You do NOT wear anything to school.
- Winter squad monthly meeting at lunch in Hurley Hall.
- Group 2 cheers wrestling at Prep with 6:30 pm arrival. I am your coach. Wear your warm-ups only, hair half up with silver bow. You do NOT wear anything to school.
- FRIDAY: Girls basketball at North Central - Blue squad cheers the late game with 6:45 pm arrival. Ashley is your coach. Wear white uniform with silver bow. YOU ONLY WEAR YOUR WARM UP JACKET AND JEANS TO SCHOOL.
- Santa Visit at Prep. Winter squad be at Prep at 8:15 am in your blue uniform, with liner, hair half up with Bullpups bow. Breakfast will be provided and you should be done around 11:30 am at the latest. If any Fall girls want to come to help (since we're hosting this for Toys for Tots), it would be great.
- Blue squad cheers boys basketball at Prep with 3:30 pm arrival. Coach is TBD. Wear blue uniform with name bow. (Blue squad is cheering this because white cheered last Wednesday.