Music Teacher (Postsecondary)
Macey - 5th Hour
These teachers can either have their Masters degree or (for postsecondary) their Doctoral degree.
- Evaluate and grade students classwork, performances, projects, assignments, and papers.
- Prepare students for performances, exams, and assessments.
- Select and obtion materials and supplies such as textbooks and performance pieces.
- Keep up with information in the field.
- Prepare and deliver lectures.
- Flexible schedule
- Possible conflict with students
- Spending considerable amount of time pursuing their own acedemic coursework and studies
- Teaching classes mainly during the day on weekdays
- An intellectually stimulating enviroment