Family Tip Webinars-Nov/Dec 21
Take Root Parenting Connection
Take Root Family Webinars/Classes/Workshops
Caring for children and youth of all ages comes with a ton of unique challenges.
This series of webinars will help caring adults to understand their child(ren) everyday ups and downs.
Free Take Root Family Workshops! Please join us!
Choose from the classes below to get tips and resources for families.
Workshops will be Live via Zoom!
- Tuesday, November 30th: Turning Don't into Do-(4:00-5:30pm)
- Tuesday, November 30th: READY! for Kindergarten-Age 4-5's (5:30-7:00pm)
- Thursday, December 2nd: Family Stress & Positive Parenting (6:30-8:00pm)
- Tuesday, December 7th: READY! for Kindergarten-Age 3-4's (5:30-7:00pm)
- Tuesday, December 7th: Being a Feelings & Needs Detector (4:00-5:30pm)
- Tuesday, December 14th: How to Give Choices & When to Make a Move (4:00-5:30pm)
- Tuesday, December 21st: Advantages to Safe, Loving, and Firm (4:00-5:30pm)
* Upon registering, you will receive the live stream and join code information. Thanks
*Your Handouts will be in the e-mail with your Links.
Discipline is NOT a Dirty Word Workshop Series
This 4-Part Workshop Series will give you 5- tools you can use now.
- Join Kathleen Walker-Henderson and others caring adults
- There will be sharing, activities, and practice
- Enjoy the Adventure of Parenting with your children!
Sign-Up Below for 1 or More Sessions! Give it a try!
Thursday, December 2, 2021
Topics: Stres factors, self-care, screen time, & guidance