Rebound Behavioral Health
Overcoming and addiction can feel like an impossible task, seeking help is a critical step in the recovery process. the moment you walk through our doors, you're taking a huge step towards improving your future. At Rebound, you will receive the highest level of caring, confidential treatment from our esteemed team of clinicians and therapists. You will play treatment team. No matter the substance you may be abusing, be it alcohol, prescription drugs or heroin, our staff will be ready to offer the guidance and support you need to put this addiction in the past.
types of illness treated
- bipolar disorder
- chronic relapse
- dual diagnosis
- substances abuse
- suicidal ideation
- detox program
- drug rehab
- residential inpatient
- substance abuse
- art therapy
- cognitive behavioral
- psychological testing and evaluation
- Methamphetamines, or “meth” for short, are inexpensive, easily-obtained, highly-addictive Schedule II stimulants.
- If you’ve developed an addiction to meth, you may realize that the drug is slowly taking over your life, controlling what you do, how you do it, and who you do it with.
- Substance abuse is a pattern of harmful use of a substance such as alcohol, opiates,
- prescription medication, heroin, or methamphetamines for mood-altering purposes.
- The survey also highlighted the increase in prescription drug abuse and methamphetamine and ecstasy use
call or email (803)485-1464