Buccaneer Football 2020
Lakeshore 7th and 8th Grade
When does the football season start and end?
What time will practices run?
When will games be played?
What do I need to do to sign-up?
Is there a cost?
1) Each sport requires a payment for supplemental insurance from First Agency. The insurance fee is $30.00.
2) Students must pay a service fee for each sport as well. The Service fee is $95.00.
Partial Scholarships are available for those in need, please inquire in the main office or call.
What else do I need to participate?
- A current physical examination must be on the file in the main Lakeshore office prior to a student participating in practice. Due to the COVID crisis, physicals from the 2019-2020 school year still apply. Athletes just need to fill out a health questionnaire instead.
- A pair of cleats and a football girdle are suggested to purchased by the student however a limited number of both are available for students in need.
- A willingness to work hard
- A coach-able attitude