J. William Leary Junior High School
Update and Information
Happy New Year!
Each section outlines something we are proud of and clicking on each button (block of color) brings to you to a resource that is shared!
Important upcoming dates include:
- Remote children need to indicate their commitment for 3rd marking period. This commitment is due by January 13;
- January 14th Student council officer information due to Mrs. Jarrett
- January 18th No School;
- January 29th 2nd quarter ends;
- February 9th and 10th Picture Day. Remote student times are available on February 9th-click here.
Due by January 13; responses regarding return will be issued around January 22nd.
Lunch Pick Up
The packs are at no cost to you and you do not need to call ahead. Pull into the parent loop and let us know how many students you have!
- Friday January 15th pack pickup will take place; there will be no pick up on Monday January 18th due to the Martin Luther King Holiday
Operation Christmas Connection-Remote Student/Family Home Visits
Photo to the left shows Mr. Marcellus, Mrs. Taylor and Mrs. Trimboli visiting with a student.
We are looking for all students to respond to this survey that will help us help students. I know some students have previously responded, they can respond again if they want. We are looking for responses from all students.
There are offices for students at all grade levels:
- President (8th grade)
- Vice-President (7th grade)
- Secretary (any grade)
- Treasurer (any grade)
All students who run for office and any interested student can become a part of the student council. For more information please contact Mrs. Jarrett.
Our classes are awesome!!
Mrs. McLear supporting students in ELA!
Mrs. Robideau working with students on learning their first barber shop tag.
Mrs. Hayes helps students learn about sexual health.
Mrs. Theobald's class studies the circulatory system.
Match the organ to its appropriate name.
Mr. Corigliano's class learns about the American Revolution.