Weekly News for Room 205
Ms. Howey's Class
Week of: May 18-22, 2015
- We are looking for volunteers for Field Day, which is being held on June 4th. This event requires many volunteers, please consider donating your time!
- The instrumental teachers talked to our class yesterday about which instrument they'd like to play next year. Please see the note in your child's planner.
- We our continuing to work on our endangered animals research papers. Some students are finishing up research, while others are writing their paragraphs. All are making good progress!
- Bloggers: This week's blog post & 3 comments are due on Wed., May 27th.
- Please try to include a photo related to your post.
- Spelling list this week is 'compound words', test on Friday (5/22).
- We will be walking over to Pierce on Friday afternoon, to hear the choir perform.
- Just a reminder, there is no school for students on Monday, May 25th, Memorial Day.