September 10, 2018
Link includes information on the dance, game, tailgate,, spirit week, shirt sales, parade, and more! E-mail Lindseyholmes@wsdr4.org with any questions.
A note from your School Nurse
Bridget Thomason, RN, BSN
636-561-0075 ext. 28233
Upcoming Events/How to Get Involved
Join Epsilon Beta
Thursday, Sep. 27th, 3:30-7pm
2275 Sommers Road
Lake Saint Louis, MO
Parents may choose to speak with all or some of the teachers, but are highly encouraged to either have a photo of their students schedule or bring a printed copy.
Please check out lhstoday.org for more coverage on Liberty news. All content is student-led and produced. Twitter @lhsjourn
- Attention seniors - Please make an appointment with Trotter Photo if you haven't already done so. In order to appear in the senior section of the yearbook, seniors must schedule a free appointment with Trotter. Call Trotter at 636-978-7689 to make your appointment today. The deadline for senior photos to be taken is October 6.
- Picture retake day is September 19 from 7:30 - 8:30 am. Student will be called down by last name if they wish to take or recieve a new picture.
- School Yearbooks and Senior Ads are available to be purchased online. To purchase please visit our website.
School Meals Information
- Have you tasted the new school meals yet? Students and staff are raving about the new menu items in our school cafes. By opting out of the National School Lunch Program, the District is free to offer a greater variety of nutritious and delicious menu options. Watch the video to find out more about the new options and how students are reacting.
- FAQ about the new lunch program
- Application for free or reduced school meals
Alberty Edney Press Release
Cross Country results from meet in Jefferson City
Girls first place overall out of 8 teams
Freshman Ally Kruger first overall in varsity meet
Tyler Hudson medaled in varsity race
For girls A. Kruger, A. Guffey, H. Rossman, O.Guffey all medaled (Top 20) in varsity meet