AEA Strongsville Weekly Update
Week of May 6, 2020
Updates for The Week of May 6
- Teacher Appreciation Week - is in full swing, lots of fun is being had. A heartfelt thank you for all the kind words and donations!
- Forgotten lunch -Please be advised that delivery services (Door Dash/UberEats/etc) and food are not permitted on campus and delivery will be refused. For more information please read on.
- 6th Grade photo -See some learning in action.
- Monday is the last day to register for the new Movie Night (June 2) -Please e-mail your youngest child(ren)'s teacher to RSVP. RSVP required so we can map out and plan!
- Upcoming events -Spelling bees, the art show, Kindergarten Graduation
- Buddy Bench Cap Collection: PLEASE COLLECT YOUR CAPS! Every cap counts, as your friends, ask your neighbors, ask everyone for caps for our bench!
- Let us know if you're returning! We are looking forward to seeing you and your students return for another year! Please complete the Intent to Return Form ASAP!
- Participate in the EPO! We have upcoming meetings that you can zoom in on!
Teacher Appreciation Week
"I can no other answer make, but, thanks, and thanks." ~ William Shakespeare
I am impressed by the amount of energy and enthusiasm I see every day at AEA Strongsville. Teachers here put so much work into making sure all students at AEA SV are successfully. You are a talented group of educators who want only the best for our students and their families.
My greatest thanks comes from the fact that you are committed to development, unity and community. You endlessly work to improve your practice and your support of our students and each other. It is an amazing place to work knowing that you're all here on the AEA Strongsville team.
-Ms. Emery Boyle-Scott
AEA Strongsville Delivery Policy
No Delivery Permitted
Please continue to pack a healthy lunch for your child(ren) with reusable or disposable packaging (disposable is preferred) keeping in mind safe food storage practices. Students also require a re-usable or disposable water bottle. We believe family collaboration and chores are meaningful for children and we encourage you to involve your child(ren) in the lunch-packing process in an age-appropriate manner. If a student forgets their lunch please bring or arrange for someone to bring a packed lunch for them. We are happy to coordinate and collaborate with you, please call 440-471-4982 x1701 if you would like to discuss this further.
6th Grade Science
End of Year School Events
Upcoming Events at AEA Strongsville
MONDAY is the Last Day to RSVP for Movie Night
Spelling Bee Information
Save your caps!
Parent Organization Meetings
Please let us know if you're returning! As returning students you do not have to complete registration forms for next year but we do ask you to complete this form to let us know that you're returning.