By: Jacob R. & Gavin M.
- Donald John Trump was born June 14, 1946, in Queens, New York.
- Fordham University1964–1966
- Spouses: Melina Trump (m. 2005), Marla Maples (m. 1993–1999),Ivana Trump (m. 1977–1992)
- Children: Invanka Trump, Donald Trump Jr., Tiffany Trump, Eric Trump, Barron Trump
- Donald Trump/Parents: Fred Trump & Mary Ann Trump
- Donald Trump's net worth is 4 billion dollars
- Even though he inherited a lot of his money from his father he still makes over 250 million dollars from his job
- "Trump Home” branded products from its 160-plus stores.
- Donald trump sells things from fragrance to his books
- Also you can go to the headquarters
- currently Donald Trump is tying to win the 2016 elections
- The foundation has been around since 1987, and according to the most recent tax filings available, gave around $913,000.
- In 2012, the foundation gave away around $1.7 million. Trump spreads his money around to a number of different outfits, but grants rarely exceed $100,000.
- It is possible that Trump does much of his giving outside of his formal charitable vehicle, and that more recent gifts—which we can't track—have been larger, but the money coming out of the Donald J. Trump Foundation that we can see is modest compared to Trump's $4 billion net worth.
- Did you know Trump has made more than $100 million in salary and royalties since the debut of his NBC reality hit "The Apprentice"
- Trump won a Razzie Award for Worst Supporting Actor for his cameo appearance as himself in the 1990 movie "Ghosts Can't Do It."
- During a visit to "Late Night with Conan O'Brien" Trump claimed he's never used an ATM.