St. Francis de Sales PSR
All the important news and info about our PSR program!
You are invited to....
Explore the Beauty and Mercy of Lent with Fr. Bline
Monday, Feb. 8th, 7:15pm
4019 Manchester Road
We will gather while your children are at PSR, enjoy Fr. Bline's talk, snacks and fellowship with other PSR parents.
Come to the VHM room (to the left in the vestibule, right next to the gym) after you drop your children off. Father will start the talk at 7:15pm.
Let us pray
for confidence in the love of God
and the strength to overcome all our weakness.
you have taught us to overcome our sins
by prayer, fasting and works of mercy.
When we are discouraged by our weakness,
give us confidence in your love.
We ask this through our Lord Jesus Christ, your Son,
who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit,
one God, for ever and ever. Amen.
RSVPs are enabled for this event.
5th- 12th grade students are invited to join the St. Francis DeSales Altar Server Ministry
I want to take the Vocation Crucifix... but what do I do with it?
Vocation means a call, it is not your 'job'. Your vocation is God’s invitation, His call to each person to love and serve Him and His Church in a particular state or way of life. Each person's vocation flows from the grace of Baptism.
Your family is asked to pray particularly for those discerning their life vocation, to hear and follow God's will to His calling to the priesthood, religious life, married or single life. The Vocation Crucifix is a beautiful reminder to pray with your family. There are prayers included with the Crucifix, or your family can pray on their own.
If you are interested in having the Vocation Crucifix in your home for a week, please call the rectory at (330)644-2225 and you will be assigned a week.
Pray about it!
Mark Your Calendar!
A special invitation for men
A note from Don McCabe to all men of our parish:
Continuing education is a vital part of my life, and I guess it is in yours also. When it comes to our faith it is no different. What is our role as men in this parish?
Come and let us talk it over. On Monday nights we are starting a small men’s group. Any men interested in talking about matters of faith is invited to come. We hope to see you at 7 PM each Monday night. For now we are meeting in Kathy Ott's office- ask her if you need directions.
Please feel free to contact Don at (330-685-4638) or email@example.com with questions.
Last Call For
CYO Track and Volleyball Sign Ups
Boys & Girls Grades 3-8
Girls Grades 3-8
Dismissal - Parking Lot Reminders
Please be respectful of our entire PSR population by following the guidelines for drop off and pick up of students.
- Students will always be dismissed from their classroom. Parents of students in grades 1-3 should pick their children up at the classroom. An older (gr4-8) child may pick up a younger one and meet their parents.
- All children are to enter and leave the school by way of the main entrance
- The doors on the north side of the building are not to be used during PSR except as an emergency exit. These doors exit directly onto a driveway!
- Do not attempt to pick your child up in your car at the curb in front of the entrance, it puts many children at risk. Please park and pick up your child. If you have an issue that does not allow you to come to the building to pick up your child, please let me know and we will address that concern.
- Please help us by observing these rules and by driving slowly and carefully.
In the event of inclement weather... check your email for an update regarding class
Upcoming dates at a glance....
February 7 Sunday
8th Grade Confirmation Candidates only
Confirmation Preparation Session 9am-12pm
February 8 Class
February 15 NO Class
February 22 Class
February 29 Class