take responsibility for maximizing healthy habits
(should take responsibility for maximizing healthy habits)
YOU. You are the only person responsible for your health. Maximizing healthy habits provides a lot of personal benefits.
(are some ways I can establish healthy habits)
remember the 3 R's
- Reminder- the trigger that starts the habit
- Routine- the action you take/the habit
- Reward- the benefit you get from the habit
(is a good time to start)
It is never to late to get into a healthy habit, any time is good time.
(is it necessary)
- improves mood
- boosts energy
- helps prevent against diseases
- increased chances of a longer life