Dylan & Akshay
Definition of Non-Linear Relationships
the definition of Non-Linear Relationships is that its not arranged in a straight line.
the key features:
1. non_linear and multiobjective optimization
2. solvers for non-linear least squares, data fitting, and and nonlinear equations
3. quadratic and linear programming
4. mixed-integer linear programming
5. optimization app for defining and sloving optimization problems and monitoring solution progress
6. acceleration of constrained nonlinear solvers with Parallel Computing Toolbox.