Clark Middle School
Red Ribbon Week October 22- October 28
Monday, October 22
- My journey starts here! Wear your Clark gear or school colors!
- 7th and 8th Grade Volleyball Games vs. Fowler MS @ Fowler MS. First games begin at 5:30pm.
- PTA Spirit Night at 7th Grade Football Games at Lebanon Trail HS.
- 7th Grade Football Games vs. Stafford MS @ Lebanon Trail HS. First game begins at 5:30pm.
Tuesday, October 23
- Sock it to drugs! Crazy Sock Day!
- Student Council General Meeting 7:55am in Room 709 (Beckett).
- 8th Grade Football Games vs. Stafford MS @ Lebanon Trail HS. First game begins at 5:30pm.
Wednesday, October 24
- Wherever you go, just say NO! Tacky Tourist Day! The tackier, the better!
- 7th and 8th Grade Cheer Practice 5:00pm in the Big Gym.
Thursday, October 25
- Get "RED" of Drugs! Red Out Day! Wear red from head to toe!
- Red Ribbon Week Assembly with alternate bell schedule.
Friday, October 26
- Friends don't let friends do drugs! Twin/Multiple Day! Dress like a friend or more than one friend!
- Last day to bring in sock donations for Socktober!
No Halloween Costumes
Gift Cards for Teachers!Throughout the year, we like to reward our awesome teachers for all they do for our students. When teachers attend students' extra-curricular events or go the extra mile by helping a colleague, we enter their name into a drawing for gifts. Please help to make this possible by donating a $10 gift card or a gift certificate to our teachers and leave it with our receptionist in the front office; it can be to any place in town. Feel free to place your name on the back of the card so the teachers know which parents they have to thank for this kind donation. If you cannot donate at this time, you may donate a gift card at any time throughout the year. Anything you can donate will be used for the staff throughout the year. Please know that teachers are always thoroughly surprised and appreciative of your kindness toward them. Thank you in advance for helping us recognize our amazing teachers!
Clark Volunteer Core
They work in the shadows. Sometimes also in very public places. Men and women. United by one goal: to see their offspring THRIVE in middle school.
ARE THEY AFRAID? A little bit. Do they know everything? Not YET. BUT THAT DOES NOT STOP THEM from doing what needs doing. Together. For the good of students.
Contact Tiffany Battee to try serving with the Clark Volunteer Core. firstname.lastname@example.org
Join us! It is your destiny!
6th Grade Field Trip
Patriot's Pen Essay Contest
Our Clark Counselors are now on Twitter! Follow them here.
7th Grade Vision and Hearing Screening
Attention 7th Grade Parents only – On Tuesday November 6th, 2018, all 7th grade students will have their vision and hearing screened during their science class. Nurse Thornton will mail a letter home if any problems are found. Please let her know if you have any questions email@example.com. Please see the letter here.
Due to a schedule conflict, the 8th grade boys scoliosis screening has been moved to Wednesday October 31st. Please see the attached letter. Please let Nurse Thornton know if you have any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7th grade girls scoliosis screening will be conducted on Tuesday December 11th, through their PE class. Please see the letter here.
If you do not want your student screened, please see the FISD religious affidavit.