Mrs. Houston's Third Grade News
Send your child in with an empty shoe box wrapped in Red, White, or Pink paper by February 8 PLEASE :)
Class List for Valentines
February 10- Science - Chapter 5 Ecosystems Test
February 11 - Social Studies - Chapter 3 - Test (DATE CHANGED)
February 12- Class Valentines Day Celebration AND School Dance
February 15 - NO SCHOOL
February 25th - Field Trip to Alliance Theater
February 26th and 27th 6 pm - Drama 101 presentation of " The Giver"
IMPORTANT IMPORTANT IMPORTANT
News that Needs to Be Read
1. TESTS - The Science Test is Wednesday 2/10 and the Social Studies test is Thursday 2/11.
2. Valentine's Day Celebration and Dance on Friday, 2/12
3. Homework packet due 2/12!
6. Valentine's Dance volunteers still needed!
7. Bring in BOX TOPS for NJHS
8. "Buy a cutie for your cutie" fundraiser is still happening this week in the cafeteria.
Students can bring $2 to send their valentine a special treat! :)
9. Dr. Seuss Day is coming SOON! (March 2)
If you are interested in volunteering, please email!
10. READ TO SUCCEED - SIX FLAGS LOG DUE FEBRUARY 24TH!
The Alliance Theater Field Trip!
When: We depart from school by 10:40 am and return to school by approx. 2:15 pm on Thursday, February 25, 2016.
Where: Alliance Theatre at The Woodruff
1280 Peachtree Street NE, Atlanta, GA 30309
How: Students and Chaperones will be transported using a school bus.
Lunch: We will eat lunch at 10:00 BEFORE we leave for this field trip. The cost of the field trip includes a drink and snacks after the show while we are at the theatre. If your child usually has a WT Café lunch, you can still order a regular WT Café lunch as you usually would on this day since we will be eating lunch at school.
Attire: Please have your child dress in their regular school uniform with a RED FSAPS shirt. More Information: Check out http://alliancetheatre.org/production/the-lion-the-witch-and-the-wardrobe