- Teacher Appreciation Week: Stop by the office on Monday for a treat.
- Thanks to everyone making motivational posters for our SOL test takers.
- Grades due in IC by end of day on Monday.
- This is the last week for grade level meetings. You still have the extended planning time, but not meetings after this week.
- Cross grade level meetings will be May 31 (unless Field day is rained out on the 27th).
- SIgn up for Faculty vs 5th Grade Basketball game is in the office.
Monday, May 2
Social Studies SOL- 5th in AM
Tuesday, May 3
4th Grade Reading SOL: Part 1 in AM
Kindergarten grade level at 1:00
Wednesday, May 4
4th Grade Reading SOL: Part 2 in AM
1st Grade level meeting at 12:15
School Improvement Meeting at 3:30
Thursday, May 5
SOL Make up test in AM
2nd Grade Level Meeting at 11:00
Friday, May 6
SOL Make up test in AMSpecial Treat for Teacher Appreciation
Report Cards go home
SOL testing Monday-Thursday
Faculty Meeting on May 11
Art Show on May 13
School Art Show - May 13
Global Day of Play Kick Off- May 26
BOBCAT Day - May 27 (Rain Date May 31)
Summer Reading Kick Off - June 1 at 2:30
5th Grade vs Faculty Basketball Game- June 1 at 6:00
5th Grade vs Faculty Basketball Game- June 2 at 2:00
Global Day of Play- June 7
5th Grade Graduation- June 7 at 7:00
Last Day of School- June 8