Mark Twain's Life
- Mark Twain was born Samuel Langhorn Clemens.
- Sixth child of John Marshall and Jane Lamptor Clemens.
- Mark Twain had bad health for his first ten years.
- Born in Florida, Missouri, later moved to Hannibal Missouri.
- Mark Twain died the twenty-first of April, 1910.
- Samuel grew up by the river.
- Twain's father died when he was twelve.
- Samuel had some characters in his writing based off of his family.
- Some of his story's were from the river he grew up by.
- Somewhat later, Samuel was apprenticed to a printer where he began typing.
Education & Career
- Samuel somewhat gained his education on the river
- Later the Civil War messed up his career as a river pilot.
- Samuel had lot's of jobs, including a river pilot, Virginia City newspaper editor, reporter in California, and a roving reporter in Hawaii.
- Samuel married a woman named Olivia in 1870
- She helped him write with her emotions.
- Mark Twain had two children.
- One of his daughter died at a young age.
- Huckleberry Finn is banned from schools and such.
- Reason book is banned, because of racial overtones.
- Twain wrote more than ten famous books.