Kitchen Sink . 4.16.14
(important stuff aquin families and fans need to know)
THank you for helping!
Thank you to everyone who donated to the Haiti birthing kit project. Because of your generous donations of time and items, we were able to package 101 kits. A very special thank you to those of you who spent so much time sewing shirts, blankets, towels etc. God bless you all!
Aquin PAWS (Pro-Life Advocates Willing to Stand)
Butterbraid delivery is today!
St. Joe's Fine Arts Fest Tonight!
For those who appreciate the culinary arts, there will be a bake sale during the Fine Arts Fest. All proceeds of this sale will go to support St. Joe's Campus Lenten Mission project--Catholic Relief Services Rice Bowl.
'39 Steps' and '42nd Street' DVD Update
I have received the '42nd Street' DVD from Alex Marck (class of 2013) who graciously recorded this year's musical for us. Unfortunately, the 'mouths' and the 'sound' aren't matching up. So, I will be working with Alex to get this corrected (as fixing this issue is beyond my capabilities).
If you would like to pre-order a copy of either--or both--DVDs, please send a $10 donation per DVD to the Aquin Business Office. Please clearly mark the envelope with your name and phone number and indicate quantity and DVD preference. We will work as quickly as possible to fulfill your requests.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
Effective for sale dates 3/30/14 to 5/3/14
- FREE Whole California Blend with $40 online purchase*
- FREE Chicken Gems with $90 online purchase* Promo Code: APRBONUS
- FREE Bonus Bag 3 purchases between sale dates 2/2/14 to 5/31/14
Can't make your monthly school pick-up? You can pick-up at GFS in Rockford. Aquin will split the 'rebate' percentage with GFS, but we will earn some profit from your purchase!
- GFS Marketplace . 6955 Garrett Lane . Rockford, IL 61107 Phone: (815) 399-9420
- Store Hours: Mon-Sat: 7am-8pm; Sun 12-5
- You can also purchase directly at GFS, but only a limited amount of items qualify under this program--and GFS receives half of the 'rebate' percentage.