MIS Monday Message
September 28 - October 2
What do you Notice?
Do you watch the senseless acts of violence on the news that seem to be happening all around us and wonder, "What could have prevented that?" I think we all do. Can we do anything today to possibly prevent someone in the future from making that choice?
Check out the blog post below for one teacher's journey to prevent bullying.
Please share pictures and updates of what your group is doing in the garden!
Tech Task of the Week
This week's Tech Task is to start keeping attendance online like you learned last Friday. If you have referrals, please use the new system for that as well.
- 5th grade team meeting, 2 - 2:40
- Julie and Blake at ERZ Meeting @ UAM, 8-12
- 4th grade team meeting, 2 - 2:40
- 3rd grade team meeting, 2 - 2:40
- Support staff team meeting, 7:45 - 8:15
- Classified team meeting, 2 - 2:40
- Twitter chat, 8:30 - 9:30 pm
- Field Day, 8 - 12:45
- Fundraiser Assembly, 2 pm
- Home Billie football game, 7 pm